Introducing Amazon Payments For Miva Merchant
With the busiest shopping season of the year upon us, it’s more important than ever to ensure that your website provides the best experience possible, for your customers. Providing your customers with a trusted and convenient payment option is essential to that experience. Learn how adding the newly released Amazon Payments for Miva Merchant can help increase your sales this holiday season.
Miva Merchant and Amazon held a live webinar on October 31st, 2013 talking about the new Amazon Payments module recently released in an update to the Miva Merchant software. The webinar explains what Amazon Payments is, what it brings to the table for payment options with Miva, as well as how to setup and use the service. After the presentation the webinar opened up to a Q and A session where attendees were free to ask questions they had regarding Amazon Payments.
Bring Amazon Payments to your website and make it easy for customers to pay. Amazon Payments makes it easy for hundreds of millions of customers with Amazon accounts to pay quickly and securely on your website. Providing a trusted and convenient payment solution can help you increase sales and win new customers. You know up front what you will pay because there are no hidden fees or add-ons, lowering the total cost of accepting payments for your business.
For Your Customers
Easy. Trusted. Familiar. Customers can use the information from their Amazon.com account to complete purchases on your website without having to re-enter their shipping address or payment information. Your customers will feel more confident buying from your site knowing that they have the same protection under the Amazon A-to-Z Guarantee that they have when they shop on Amazon.com.
For Your Business
- Proven technology: Leverage Amazon’s proven eCommerce infrastructure and best practices to create a highly reliable and flexible payments experience on your site.
- Increase sales: Providing a trusted and convenient payment solution can help you increase sales and gain new customers.
- Fraud protection: Amazon’s sophisticated fraud detection technology can lower the cost of accepting payments and help protect your business.
- Low costs: Amazon Payments provides simple, transparent pricing with no hidden fees. You’ll pay a standard transactional rate and a per-transaction fee. Pricing is all-inclusive.
- Easy integration through Miva: A built-in module makes it easy to integrate into your website.
By using Amazon Payments with your Miva Merchant store, you can accept payments quickly and easily, and give your customers a trusted and convenient way to pay.