Webinar: Introducing Miva Merchant And Canada Post
Join us for a Webinar on November 27
Did you know that Miva has joined forces with Canada Post to give Canadian ecommerce merchants an unprecedented experience? Canada Post’s customer-centric shipping, delivery, and return features will give Miva merchants access to Canada Post’s extensive retail network.
Learn about Miva Merchant’s new Canada Post integration, find out how to enroll for a Canada Post account, configure it within Miva Merchant for both Rates and Labels as well as learn about exciting offerings from Canada Post.
Canada Post provides a great range of options for shipping, delivery, and tracking. By doing so, online consumers will experience a seamless online shopping experience and retailers will be able to offer the most convenient end-to-end online shopping experience.
On November 27th at 11am, Canada Post and Miva Merchant will be co-hosting a webinar that you will not want to miss!
Here are just a few of the topics that will be covered in the webinar:
- Accurate calculated rates both Retail and Contract based rates;
- Tracking links directly from the merchant’s online store;
- Works seamlessly with advanced built in Shipping and Boxing rules from Miva Merchant;
- Automated order fulfillment by printing shipping labels directly within Miva Merchant;
- Support for both 8.5x11 Paper Labels and 4x6 Thermal Labels natively within Miva Merchant.
The integration with Canada Post will allow Miva merchants to set up additional shipping options for Canadian customers in just minutes and at a fraction of the cost.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/114827150
- Title: Introducing Miva Merchant And Canada Post
- Date: Wednesday, November 27, 2013
- Time: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
About Canada Post
Canada Post is the country’s leading provider of business-to-consumer delivery. By reaching more than 15.1 million addresses, and operating the country’s largest retail network of nearly 6,500 post offices, Canada Post is ideally positioned to offer affordable and reliable service, with convenient pickup and return options. Together, Canada Post, Purolator Inc. (Canada’s largest logistics company) and SCI Logistics offer market-leading end-to-end solutions for e-commerce shippers by leveraging the assets and expertise of the Canada Post Group of Companies.