The Ecommerce Universe: Where Do You Fit In?
You're a Starter if your business:
- Typically earns less than $100k / year
- Has never previously sold online
- Has a very low budget (less than $1,000 to build a site)
- Is comprised of you - a single person - or has a very small team handling all tasks
You're a Pro if your business:
- Typically earns $100k - $1M / year
- Is comprised of a bigger team, or there are 2 or 3 people responsible for different parts of the ecommerce process
- Is brick-and-mortar
- Sells products to other businesses (B2B)
- Sells online but has outgrown a competitor's product
- Has another established sales channel
You're an Enterprise if your business:
- Typically earns more than $1M / year
- Needs different parts of a solution to accommodate and interface with multiple teams and people within the organization
- Is part of a small division of a large corporate parent
- Is a brand (e.g., rock star, baseball team, politician, etc.) and needs a scalable solution to deal with merchandise
- Has advanced order and data automation requirements
- Need Help?
- Have Questions?