Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Category Products

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Category Products



    --------------050706030809020903050509
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

    Anyone used this function yet?

    ProductList_Load_Offset_Customer_Category(cust_id, cat_id, offset,
    count, products var)

    cust_id = Customer ID
    cat_id = Current Category ID
    offset = Current offset
    count = ?
    products var = ?

    Does anyone at miva watch this list? Be nice if they could chime in
    since we have no source and etc...

    Thanks,
    Scott
    --

    Scott
    SEBENZA.COM
    Miva Development


    --------------050706030809020903050509--

  • #2
    Category Products



    On 5/16/05, Sebenza Lists <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Anyone used this function yet?
    >=20
    > ProductList_Load_Offset_Customer_Category(cust_id, cat_id, offset,
    > count, products var)
    >=20
    > cust_id =3D Customer ID
    > cat_id =3D Current Category ID
    > offset =3D Current offset
    > count =3D ?
    > products var =3D ?

    this is a complete guess, but...

    count is how many products you want it to try to load, ie: 10 per page
    products is an empty variable that will be filled as a structured
    array that will look something like this:

    products[1]:code
    products[1]:name
    etc...
    products[2]:code
    products[2]:name

    you can use something like this to find out just what the structure
    holds (or to find out that I'm completely wrong)...

    <A HREF ="http://www.mvdevelopment.com/lib/index.mv?sec=3Dview&id=3D39&func=3Dcode&fo=">http://www.mvdevelopment.com/lib/index.mv?sec=3Dview&id=3D39&func=3Dcode&fo=</A>
    rmat=3Dpre

    >=20
    > Does anyone at miva watch this list? Be nice if they could chime in
    > since we have no source and etc...
    >=20
    > Thanks,
    > Scott
    > --
    >=20
    > Scott
    > SEBENZA.COM
    > Miva Development
    >=20
    >=20


    --=20
    Bill Guindon (aka aGorilla)


    Comment


    • #3
      Category Products



      --------------070109020706020806010808
      Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
      Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

      I figured count would be how many items I want it to load... products
      var would be l.product I guess... I will try that out with my eyes
      closed and my hands behind me again LOL

      Scott
      SEBENZA.COM
      Miva Development

      Web: <A HREF ="http://www.sebenza.com">http://www.sebenza.com</A>
      <A HREF ="http://www.mvcool.com/SS - miva modules">http://www.mvcool.com/SS - miva modules</A>



      Bill Guindon wrote:

      >On 5/16/05, Sebenza Lists <[email protected]> wrote:
      >
      >
      >>Anyone used this function yet?
      >>
      >>ProductList_Load_Offset_Customer_Category(cust_i d, cat_id, offset,
      >>count, products var)
      >>
      >>cust_id = Customer ID
      >>cat_id = Current Category ID
      >>offset = Current offset
      >>count = ?
      >>products var = ?
      >>
      >>
      >
      >this is a complete guess, but...
      >
      >count is how many products you want it to try to load, ie: 10 per page
      >products is an empty variable that will be filled as a structured
      >array that will look something like this:
      >
      >products[1]:code
      >products[1]:name
      >etc...
      >products[2]:code
      >products[2]:name
      >
      >you can use something like this to find out just what the structure
      >holds (or to find out that I'm completely wrong)...
      >
      ><A HREF ="http://www.mvdevelopment.com/lib/index.mv?sec=view&id=39&func=code&format=pre">http ://www.mvdevelopment.com/lib/index.mv?sec=view&id=39&func=code&format=pre</A>
      >
      >
      >
      >>Does anyone at miva watch this list? Be nice if they could chime in
      >>since we have no source and etc...
      >>
      >>Thanks,
      >>Scott
      >>--
      >>
      >>Scott
      >>SEBENZA.COM
      >>Miva Development
      >>
      >>
      >>
      >>
      >
      >
      >
      >

      --------------070109020706020806010808--

      Comment


      • #4
        Category Products



        --------------010606080806090604070802
        Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
        Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

        l.basket:cust_id = 0
        l.all_settings:category:id = 1
        l.pagination = 10

        <MvDO FILE = "{ g.Module_Library_DB }" NAME = "l.nextoffset" VALUE = "{
        ProductList_Load_Offset_Customer_Category(l.basket :cust_id,
        l.all_settings:category:id, 0, l.pagination, l.products) }">

        Does not seem to return anything....

        Sebenza Lists wrote:

        > I figured count would be how many items I want it to load... products
        > var would be l.product I guess... I will try that out with my eyes
        > closed and my hands behind me again LOL
        >
        >Scott
        >SEBENZA.COM
        >Miva Development
        >
        >Web: <A HREF ="http://www.sebenza.com">http://www.sebenza.com</A>
        ><A HREF ="http://www.mvcool.com/SS - miva modules">http://www.mvcool.com/SS - miva modules</A>
        >
        >
        >
        >
        > Bill Guindon wrote:
        >
        >>On 5/16/05, Sebenza Lists <[email protected]> wrote:
        >>
        >>
        >>>Anyone used this function yet?
        >>>
        >>>ProductList_Load_Offset_Customer_Category(cust_ id, cat_id, offset,
        >>>count, products var)
        >>>
        >>>cust_id = Customer ID
        >>>cat_id = Current Category ID
        >>>offset = Current offset
        >>>count = ?
        >>>products var = ?
        >>>
        >>>
        >>
        >>this is a complete guess, but...
        >>
        >>count is how many products you want it to try to load, ie: 10 per page
        >>products is an empty variable that will be filled as a structured
        >>array that will look something like this:
        >>
        >>products[1]:code
        >>products[1]:name
        >>etc...
        >>products[2]:code
        >>products[2]:name
        >>
        >>you can use something like this to find out just what the structure
        >>holds (or to find out that I'm completely wrong)...
        >>
        >><A HREF ="http://www.mvdevelopment.com/lib/index.mv?sec=view&id=39&func=code&format=pre">http ://www.mvdevelopment.com/lib/index.mv?sec=view&id=39&func=code&format=pre</A>
        >>
        >>
        >>
        >>>Does anyone at miva watch this list? Be nice if they could chime in
        >>>since we have no source and etc...
        >>>
        >>>Thanks,
        >>>Scott
        >>>--
        >>>
        >>>Scott
        >>>SEBENZA.COM
        >>>Miva Development
        >>>
        >>>
        >>>
        >>>
        >>
        >>
        >>
        >>

        --------------010606080806090604070802--

        Comment


        • #5
          Category Products



          Hi Scott,

          Sorry for the late reply- I don't have answers to your coding questions,
          but I will forward them on to the development dept. to see if they can
          help.

          Regards,

          Laura

          Customer Service

          Miva Corporation

          A FindWhat Company

          NASDAQ:FWHT

          (858) 490-2570, option 3

          Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm (PDT)

          We're dedicated to your success in online business.(tm)

          Advertise your website to millions of shoppers with Miva Marketplace.

          Get $25, with a new ad account deposit of at least $100

          Sign up now at <A HREF ="http://www.mivamarketplace.com/signup.html">http://www.mivamarketplace.com/signup.html</A>


          -----Original Message-----
          From: [email protected]
          [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Sebenza
          Lists
          Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 3:09 PM
          To: Merchant5 - Coders
          Subject: [m5c] Category Products

          Anyone used this function yet?

          ProductList_Load_Offset_Customer_Category(cust_id, cat_id, offset,=20
          count, products var)

          cust_id =3D Customer ID
          cat_id =3D Current Category ID
          offset =3D Current offset
          count =3D ?
          products var =3D ?

          Does anyone at miva watch this list? Be nice if they could chime in=20
          since we have no source and etc...

          Thanks,
          Scott
          --=20

          Scott
          SEBENZA.COM
          Miva Development


          Comment


          • #6
            Category Products



            --------------070708010400050209070002
            Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; format=flowed
            Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

            Thanks Linda

            Scott
            SEBENZA.COM
            Miva Development

            Web: <A HREF ="http://www.sebenza.com">http://www.sebenza.com</A>
            <A HREF ="http://www.mvcool.com/SS - miva modules">http://www.mvcool.com/SS - miva modules</A>



            Miva User Group Support wrote:

            >Hi Scott,
            >
            >Sorry for the late reply- I don't have answers to your coding questions,
            >but I will forward them on to the development dept. to see if they can
            >help.
            >
            >Regards,
            >
            >Laura
            >
            >Customer Service
            >
            >Miva Corporation
            >
            >A FindWhat Company
            >
            >NASDAQ:FWHT
            >
            >(858) 490-2570, option 3
            >
            >Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm (PDT)
            >
            >We're dedicated to your success in online business.(tm)
            >
            >Advertise your website to millions of shoppers with Miva Marketplace.
            >
            >Get $25, with a new ad account deposit of at least $100
            >
            >Sign up now at <A HREF ="http://www.mivamarketplace.com/signup.html">http://www.mivamarketplace.com/signup.html</A>
            >
            >
            >-----Original Message-----
            >From: [email protected]
            >[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Sebenza
            >Lists
            >Sent: Monday, May 16, 2005 3:09 PM
            >To: Merchant5 - Coders
            >Subject: [m5c] Category Products
            >
            >Anyone used this function yet?
            >
            >ProductList_Load_Offset_Customer_Category(cust_id , cat_id, offset,
            >count, products var)
            >
            >cust_id = Customer ID
            >cat_id = Current Category ID
            >offset = Current offset
            >count = ?
            >products var = ?
            >
            >Does anyone at miva watch this list? Be nice if they could chime in
            >since we have no source and etc...
            >
            >Thanks,
            >Scott
            >
            >

            --------------070708010400050209070002--

            Comment

            Working...
            X