StoneEdge getting blank "payment" from custom payment module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

StoneEdge getting blank "payment" from custom payment module

I've written a custom payment module for a customer who also uses StoneEdge.

They have reported that when the orders that use my payment module get downloaded into StoneEdge, the payment field is blank - and that causes the order to get put on hold.

Everything looks ok in the s01_OrderPayments table, so I'm not sure what the problem is. Has anyone dealt with this and perhaps knows where StoneEdge gets the data for their Payment field? (I'm also waiting on approval for their forums, as well as a reply from their contact form, but I've heard they are pretty unresponsive. So I thought I'd ask here too.)

Thanks,
    Susan
    Susan Petracco
    NetBlazon

Like us on Facebook

The Module has some checks that look for specific payment gateways and set certain variables. Since your module has a different name it is most likely ignoring the payment information. We had to have Stone Edge add in some new logic to their connector when we did this for a similar situation.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brennan View Post
      The Module has some checks that look for specific payment gateways and set certain variables. Since your module has a different name it is most likely ignoring the payment information. We had to have Stone Edge add in some new logic to their connector when we did this for a similar situation.

Brennan - what module has some checks, the StoneEdge module? So this would be something StoneEdge would need to fix/incorporate on their side?
      Susan Petracco
      NetBlazon

Like us on Facebook

Comment

We just switched to StoneEdge, and we are using PayFlow Pro and regular PayPal. When an order is imported, the PayPal shows the payment info, but PayFlow Pro does not. Anyone know what settings we need to set in StoneEdge for this to work? We have the Payment module setup as Authorize / Capture. We would actually like PayFlow Pro to capture in StoneEdge on import. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Comment

@susan Yes the Stone Edge Connector module will need to be updated. Stone Edge would be the ones who will need to update it for you

eldon99 I've used Stone Edge with PayFlow Pro and it imported all the payment data. Do you have the latest Stone Edge Module installed in Miva? If so you may need to reach out to them to see why it is not pulling down the payment data. If could be a configuration issue.
          Brennan Heyde
          VP Product
          Miva, Inc.
          [email protected]

Comment

Brennan, thanks for the reply. We do have the latest version of Stoneedge and the connector module installed. I submitted a ticket around the same time I saw this post. Waiting eagerly for their reply.

Comment

Brennan, do you need to store the entire credit card in Miva and enable encryption in order for this to work, or should it carry the "token" down through the module?

Comment

No you don't need to store the full card number, but you should be using encryption either way.
                Brennan Heyde
                VP Product
                Miva, Inc.
                [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                X