How to add "Screen=INVC" invoice URL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to add "Screen=INVC" invoice URL

We are trying to track when customers make it to the invoice screen with a script in the header. But once the checkout process starts the address changes to just a session id (I guess cuz they are secure pages?).
    I've exhausted my Google-fu, and all the relevant threads I can find have no clear answer. Any tips pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Typically with Google Analytics it sends a "virtual page" which contains the canonical url for the page.

Does the URL actually need to be different, or do you just need to pass in a unique page value into your script?
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Brennan View Post
      Typically with Google Analytics it sends a "virtual page" which contains the canonical url for the page.

Does the URL actually need to be different, or do you just need to pass in a unique page value into your script?
      I think the URL needs to be different, any idea if it's possible?

Comment

Originally posted by Brennan View Post

I believe the URL needs to be different if at all possible.

Comment

Working...
        X