Enhanced Versions Notations Options.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enhanced Versions Notations Options.

Currently when adding notes to Notes field MIVA does not append the date nor time to notes entered.

I believe it would be a good idea not only to provide store owners the option to automatically append the date and time to notes entered in all Notes fields, but the User Name as well similar to "Order History Notes".

Example or something similar:

Notes: [users-notes], [date] @ [time] - [user_name]

If no notes were entered it would display something like:

Notes: [date] @ [time] - [user_name]

Instead of just:

Notes: [date] [time]

Last edited by William Davis; 08-11-16, 09:32 AM.
    Thank you, Bill Davis

I'm not sure what you're asking for, notes have a date and time which is prominently displayed and username is displayed in the list too. Can you post a screenshot explaining what you need?
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
      I'm not sure what you're asking for, notes have a date and time which is prominently displayed and username is displayed in the list too. Can you post a screenshot explaining what you need?
      When a template edit is made without any note entry the system will automatically date and time stamp as seen below: Screenshot 2016-08-11 20.41.34.png

When a template edit is made with notes entry the system will not date and time stamp as seen below:
      Screenshot 2016-08-11 20.41.27.png

Ideally when an user entry is made in the note field it should also append date time stamp along with user name similar to example below:

Notes: [users-notes], [date] @ [time] - [user_name]
      Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Ahhhh, you're talking about Page Template notes, not customer or order notes.
        Thanks,

Rick Wilson
        CEO
        Miva, Inc.
        [email protected]
        https://www.miva.com

Comment

I would also love to see the option to make particular versions immutable so that history can be cleared without losing versions you want to save.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Wilson View Post
            Ahhhh, you're talking about Page Template notes, not customer or order notes.
            Sorry Rick, Newbie to M9, I mentioned Customer Order Notes as an example.
            Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Originally posted by Leanne View Post
              I would also love to see the option to make particular versions immutable so that history can be cleared without losing versions you want to save.
              That would be great, it can get cluttered after a while, especially when your learning and testing.
              Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Working...
              X