Subscription with Purchase Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Subscription with Purchase Order

Figure I may as well add this to the wish list.

>> Will the subscription system work with Purchase Order as a payment method?

No...

http://www.miva.com/forums/forum/onl...tions-question

TY!
    Ron Frigon
    Jedi Webmaster Obi-Ron Kenobi

Don't understand. If a Subscription requires a CC number to be useful, how would using a Purchase Order figure into this? And what's the reasoning behind it? Perhaps (cause I haven't really looked at it in depth) what is needed is a way to "delay" charges or do an "Auth" only IF a subscription product is purchased. (If this isn't possible, add that to the list because I can think of many reasons to do this.)
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

>> how would using a Purchase Order figure into this? And what's the reasoning behind it?

We do a lot of B2B sales. Some of these customers place large orders on a monthly basis. Internally it's easy. We ship the order and send them an invoice. A lot of these customers pay by check. Giving these customers the ability to manage their recurring orders themselves online would be a great service.
      Ron Frigon
      Jedi Webmaster Obi-Ron Kenobi

Comment

Ron email me about this.
        Thanks,

Rick Wilson
        CEO
        Miva, Inc.
        [email protected]
        https://www.miva.com

Comment

>> Ron email me about this.