A More Readable Forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A More Readable Forum?

Well, I've given up on trying to influence a more appropriate Look and Feel for the forum (I.e., less white space)...but would still really like to have some basic forum formatting abilities like the ability to show threads in chronological order...currently, they are basically just jumbled, and anything beyond a three or four response thread is impossible to follow...which is perhaps why my previous comment on this went completely unnoticed by Miva.
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Hey Bruce,
    I went ahead and changed your display mode. It was set to "hybrid" which ends up being quite nonsensical. It mixes the newest activity with the newest posts and it's very hard to follow. I changed it to "threaded" which is a normal way to view forums. This setting is also accessible by you. If you're logged in, click your name, go to User Settings and then Account. In there is a section called Conversation Detail Options and under that is Display Mode. Previously it was set to Latest Activity, you should see it is set to Posts now.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Comment

Thanks Jeff...swear I looked all over for something like that (as its typical in forum software)...wonder though, from my view, for example, I see in my profile that I don't even have the basic 'information' setup, yet...I can read, post and have a sig line and avatar? Perhaps something hiccuped on transitioning the data?
      Bruce Golub
      Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
      phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
      X