Affiliate Program plus Thank You Pts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Affiliate Program plus Thank You Pts.

I am looking for a module that would allow my company to offer affiliate points via an Ambassador program.

Essentially each Ambassador (HeadBlade user and proponent) would have their own user account in our Miva Store (already exists...Miva Merchant 5..Miva Merchance Engine v5.06). This would then create a unique code for the user.

We would send them postcards in the mail that they stamp or write their unique code. They hand out the card to prospective customers. If the customer purchases online using the code the customer will get X% off and the Ambassador will accrue points.

When the Ambassador logs into account he will see points earned and be able to redeem them for HeadBlade merchandise.

Do you know of a module that works in this manner?

Here's our site...www.HeadBlade.com

Thanks.

Todd
    [email protected]

Re: Affiliate Program plus Thank You Pts.

Originally posted by headblade View Post
    I am looking for a module that would allow my company to offer affiliate points via an Ambassador program.

Essentially each Ambassador (HeadBlade user and proponent) would have their own user account in our Miva Store (already exists...Miva Merchant 5..Miva Merchance Engine v5.06). This would then create a unique code for the user.

We would send them postcards in the mail that they stamp or write their unique code. They hand out the card to prospective customers. If the customer purchases online using the code the customer will get X% off and the Ambassador will accrue points.

When the Ambassador logs into account he will see points earned and be able to redeem them for HeadBlade merchandise.

Do you know of a module that works in this manner?

Here's our site...www.HeadBlade.com

Thanks.

Todd
    [email protected]
    Affiliate Manager already has the capability of doing this. Using affiliate codes, it can be configured to offer first-time discounts to shoppers, and the affiliate earns commissions. It can be tied with the Gift Certificate Manager to convert earnings to gift certificates, which you can easily re-label as store credit.
    Best,
    Pamela

Consultant / Developer / Trainer
    Contributing Editor to Practical Ecommerce
    Author of the Official Guides for Miva Merchant
    pamelahazelton.com

Comment

Working...
    X