Affiliate Headers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Affiliate Headers

I wanted to make unique header for our affiliates using their logo, phone, address, etc. so it looks like you are shopping on their site.

Can I write a conditional to check for the affiliate code so I can swap out the store header for them?

I was going to have a generic affiliate header and pull the data from their info if that is possible, then name the logo the affilliate code. Wasn't sure if I can pull their info like that and the format.

Thanks,
    Mike

Re: Affiliate Headers

The Viking Coders Affiliate Manager has that functionality built in and will allow you to do exactly what your looking for.

They have some conditionals you can use to pull in a unique header/footer/affiliate info for each affiliate.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

It doesn't appear that the Viking v5 module supports individual affiliates to have their own "look and feel" for the global and product headers and footers. Any idea of how to make this happen?
      Last edited by findme; 07-08-16, 05:58 AM.

Comment

The MM4.+ has that feature, so I assume the M9 does too.
        Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Call in the resources using their 'affiliate' login as prefix. For example, in the global header have things like logos wrapped with IF NOT AFFILIATE = Normal ELSE = &mvt:global:customer:login;_logo.png.

If you are already calling in signage like logos via CSS, even better cause you can use the same method to call in a new CSS file, ie., &mvt:global:customer:login;.css and have the logos, colors, fonts, etc changed. (If later, you'd use the test in the Head section , just after all other CSS file loading takes place.
          Bruce Golub
          Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
          phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
          X