Business Group Fixed Price > Hide Volume Pricing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Business Group Fixed Price > Hide Volume Pricing

Just trying to add some fixed price products for specific customer. I am able to do this but the Volume Pricing table does not go away - even if I select to exclude it from the Price Group. Does anyone know if there was a template change related to this? I searched for 'Miva 9 template changes' + 'business groups' in several ways but didn't turn up anything. Thanks.

Last edited by habreu; 01-11-16, 01:54 PM.

Re: Business Group Fixed Price > Hide Volume Pricing

Are you using our built in volume pricing, or the Emporium Module. If using the built in version, excluding the product from the price group should work.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Re: Business Group Fixed Price > Hide Volume Pricing

Yours (I thought). The Emporium+ was not disabled though so I disabled it but still get weirdness - table shows now, says the 'lowest price' but actually charges regular price regardless of qualifying quantity. And when I added the product to a second price group, but set it to exclude, the price showed $6.00 the Volume table showed the right assigned prices of about $32.00 but the 'as low as' was $19. Looks like I'll have to put in a ticket. Maybe some old code or conflict from the older modules (price group and volume pricing).
      Last edited by habreu; 01-11-16, 05:24 PM.

Comment

I wanted to jump in on this old thread to see if I could verify that if a price group excludes (Exclude for Same Basket, or Exclude for Same Item) one of Miva' s Volume Pricing price groups then it's supposed to both prevent the volume pricing discount from being calculated in the basket, and also suppress the volume pricing table from being displayed (on the prod page and cat page.)

I'm currently experiencing the same issue as habreu describes in his original post where the volume pricing tables are not being hidden.

I am using Miva's built in Volume Pricing, which I am "Excluding" from my wholesale price group. The discount is not being applied in the basket, however the volume pricing table is not being hidden. I too just recently moved to Miva native volume pricing from EP module volume pricing, so I don't know if there's something I missed - Is the expected behavior for Miva to hide the volume pricing if the price group is excluded?

Thanks,
        Psydde
        Psydde Delicious
        Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
        Philadelphia, PA
        www.DeliciousBoutique.com
        www.DeliciousCorsets.com

Comment

Working...
        X