Coupon Redemption Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coupon Redemption Module

I have three questions related to the Coupon Redemption Module which we are testing for the points system.

1. I created the POINTS coupon and under Eligible Products put ATEP*| which covers all of our tool sections products, which begin with ATEP. This works good, and points can only be spent on ATEP- products BUT ATEP products also accumulate points. I tried checking and unchecking Apply % Discount Only to the Above but the products get points. Is it possible for me to exclude the ATEP products from earning points, while letting points be spent on them?

2. I notice when I cancel an order the points remain. Must those be manually removed?

3. In one instance I noticed the same invoice created points twice (the history showed the invoice reference twice on two lines, and they were both added to total points. I don't know how I did that but figured I'd ask or someone could conceivably give themselves the same points multiple times.

Thanks.

Ok, well scratch these three questions as I have sorted it out but I do have one remaining question if there is anyone expert at the points sytem of this module.

If I want to have the points appear instantly as the sale is progressing, rather than after the sale has been submitted, can this be done? I see the 'Instant' option and have been trying several ways to do it but not luck so far.

Example: customer adds product to cart, earns $10 points which is available in the same sale (for the eligible products I added) - so he adds an eligible tool he can choose to use those points immediately during the sale or if he doesn't want to, or doesn't have an eligible product, then they simply get 'banked' to his points account.

Comment

Working...
    X