Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PayPal Error: Unable to authorize payment: This transaction cannot be processed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PayPal Error: Unable to authorize payment: This transaction cannot be processed...

I have several sites using PayPal Website Payments Pro and various version of Miva 5. We are continually getting an intermittent error of orders not going through. Here is a sample error:

Unable to authorize payment: This transaction cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later. (10764)

From my reading, it appears the PayPal API is busy and timing out. Anybody know what the problem or solution is to this issue?

Re: PayPal Error: Unable to authorize payment: This transaction cannot be processed..

adam2003w,

Have you contacted PayPal directly? According to their API error code document (https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?c...nvp_errorcodes), if the problem persists to call them.

Error code = 10764

Short message
    This transaction cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later.

Long Message
    This transaction cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later.

Corrective action
    The transaction was declined by PayPal. Please try again later. If the problem persists, please contact PayPal.

Thank you,

Wayne
    Wayne Smith

Comment

Re: PayPal Error: Unable to authorize payment: This transaction cannot be processed..

Thanks, Wayne. I saw the error codes already. It doesn't help me resolve the issue.

I was hoping someone was encountering the same problem and knew of a solution.

Comment

Did you contact PayPal about it. We haven't had anybody else report this error today.

Wayne
        Wayne Smith

Comment

Yes. I contacted them before posting here.

Comment

Working...
          X