Load Sorted Category

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Load Sorted Category

I am able to load the category using the below code but cannot seem to find a way to change the sorting. It seems to use the default sort. Is there a way select category products in a sorted fashion?

<mvt:do name="l.doit" file="g.Module_Library_DB" value="Category_Load_Code( l.settings:product:Category , l.settings:thisCategory)" />
    <mvt:do name="l.doit" file="g.Module_Library_DB" value="Runtime_ProductList_Load_Offset_Category( l.settings:thisCategory:id, g.Offset, 12, g.NextOffset, l.settings:myProducts )" />

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It should return then in "display order" which is the sort you have set in the admin. What sort order are you trying to get?
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

I am trying to sort by price (high/low or low/high depending on condition), product code, or cost. We are most interested in sorting by cost. We do not see any place to sort by this. We would rather sort at execution time if possible as the condition for different sorting conditions exist.

Comment

Where in the admin do you specify the sort? I see in Categories tab a sort by name or code but that does not fulfill our need.

Comment

Working...
        X