This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miva Merchant 9.00052 Bug Reports

Please post any Bug Reports for Miva Merchant 9.00052 here.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

When using the account credit (gift certificates) The rest of the payment needed does not adhere to the payment setting limits. (all payment methods get shown)
    Mark Hood
    Vermont Gear

Comment

Hi Mark,

I am not able to reproduce what you are seeing, how are you limiting the payment methods? I have tried by state, country, order total, product, and availability group. All see to work fine for me on the OPAY page after selecting customer credit as my primary payment option.

Thanks
      -Eric
      Eric Foresman
      Software Tester
      Miva Merchant
      http://www.mivamerchant.com/
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Foresman View Post
        Hi Mark,

I am not able to reproduce what you are seeing, how are you limiting the payment methods? I have tried by state, country, order total, product, and availability group. All see to work fine for me on the OPAY page after selecting customer credit as my primary payment option.

Thanks
        -Eric
        Perhaps I used the wrong terminology. I have one payment method exludeing the other. It worked fine but then I added an account credit to myself for part of the order, On the next screen for remaining payment all payment options were available.
        Mark Hood
        Vermont Gear

Comment

Hi Mark,

Thanks for getting back to me, I have just tried a couple of exclusions as well, and they also seem to be working for me. Can you tell me what the setup is? I just tried having my MasterCard method exclude the visa for the payment module I’m testing with maybe it has something to do with the specific methods you are using the exclude each other from.

Thanks
          -Eric
          Eric Foresman
          Software Tester
          Miva Merchant
          [email protected]

Comment

Hi Mark,

Thanks for getting back to me, I have just tried a couple of exclusions as well, and they also seem to be working for me. Can you tell me what the setup is? I just tried having my MasterCard method exclude the visa for the payment module I’m testing with maybe it has something to do with the specific methods you are using the exclude each other from.

Thanks
            -Eric
            This is actually because the store had two paypal modules (one not deleted because orders are tied to it, My quick fix was to have one exclude the other). This actually worked great until I then added the account credit option which by default allowed both paypal options. Since it allowed them both they actully both showed up even though one of them was set to exclude the other...

The obvious fix was to simply make the account credit option also exclude the extra paypal but I didn't expect I would have needed to do that.
            Mark Hood
            Vermont Gear

Comment

Hi Mark,

So you got it working? Awesome, still I like to hunt this down if I can. Which two PayPal modules are installed?

Thanks
              -Eric
              Eric Foresman
              Software Tester
              Miva Merchant
              [email protected]

Comment

For whatever reason once I installed the iron & wool theme the second one pro/express actually stopped working (no real idea why)
                The site is www.vermonster4x4.com
                Mark Hood
                Vermont Gear

Comment

After upgrading to:

Miva Merchant 9.00052
                  MivaScript Engine v5.23

Pagination no longer works on CSSUI site. If you set the categories to paginate, you get:
                  "Category 'miniatures,miniatures' is not available at this time" when you click the next button on the category page.
                  The site in question has been running fine since October and no changes have been made by us other than having the Miva engine upgraded and running the update to 9.00052

I went through the code and do not see anything that would duplicate the category in the link. Also reset the page to Oct 2015 (recall & update) and nothing changed so it must be in the engine code?

This does not happen on our sites that do not used CSSUI.

Jim Sisk
                  Uncommon Treasures

Comment

Hi jsisk

This is a known issue with some stores using legacy SEO settings and cssui, if you open a support ticket they will be able to update your CTGY page so that this doesn’t happen.

Hope this helps

-Eric
                    Eric Foresman
                    Software Tester
                    Miva Merchant
                    [email protected]

Comment

When updating products by CSV, it does not appear the limit payment methods checkbox and limit shipping methods checkbox can be set independently. A value in either of these fields is applying to both. We limit shipping methods, but not payment methods on our site. We set the LIMIT_SHIPPING_METHODS field to 1, but after import the payment methods checkbox is activated as well. Same happens if only importing the LIMIT_PAYMENT_METHODS field, it applies to both. Tried including both columns in the file with different values, but it just sets both fields to the last one to appear. A fix would be appreciated.

Comment

Hi wfavors,

I have added a bug for this issue, thanks for letting us know about it.

-Eric
                        Eric Foresman
                        Software Tester
                        Miva Merchant
                        [email protected]

Comment

Hi jsisk

This is a known issue with some stores using legacy SEO settings and cssui, if you open a support ticket they will be able to update your CTGY page so that this doesn’t happen.

Hope this helps

-Eric

Eric,

If I convert to URL Management, will it fix the problem?

The site is relatively new, so changing the link structure is not a problem at this time if that is the recommended solution.
                          Jim Sisk
                          Uncommon Treasures

Comment

Hi Jsisk

Yes, switching to URI management will fix this issue for you.

-Eric
                            Eric Foresman
                            Software Tester
                            Miva Merchant
                            [email protected]

Comment

I swore I saw this somewhere... Can't find it.

Under Frameworks it shows that cssui_default_fw Active is Yes, created 12-28-2015, Last Applied is empty.

The framework I actually do have applied says Active/No, Last Applied 7-27-2014.

My main concern is if I click the Save Framework button, what am I saving? I know I have the correct framwork applied aside from what the Admin shows. Is this going to cause any other issues down the road?
                              Ron Frigon
                              Jedi Webmaster Obi-Ron Kenobi

Comment

Working...
                              X