URI Setup... Maintain Link structure.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

URI Setup... Maintain Link structure.

Hello. Hoping i can get some help Are there any easily understood instructions on the URI setup. Trying to get structure the same for my dev site.
    Products are just url/product.h tml and within a category url/product-p-category.h tml

Perhaps this can even be done via Legacy.I'm not sure.

I tried to do products to test yet that didn't work. This one of my final hurdles and I hope someone can help me get this setup.

Thank you so much guys.
    Last edited by Datagg; 01-18-16, 07:34 AM.
    Dan

Girlfriends Lingerie - "Keeping It Sexy!"
    Sexy Lingerie - Twitter - Facebook- Pinterest - YouTube

Hey Dan,

Got your PM this morning, however I am unable to respond for some reason with this latest forum update. Here are the current docs we have from Miva on transitioning an existing store to URI Management: http://docs.miva.com/docs/how-to-mig...ement-features

This is something we offer as a service, however there is some time/planning involved.

Comment

Thanks Dan. I will take a look at that and see if I can figure this out. In the meantime, Ron told me you set this up for him also awhile back, so if you have time to fire me out a quote on this in case I fail miserably again I would appreciate it.

Forums are indeed acting up. PM's and I am not getting notifications on an awaiting PM, or a reply to posts.
      Last edited by Datagg; 01-18-16, 02:26 PM.
      Dan

Girlfriends Lingerie - "Keeping It Sexy!"
      Sexy Lingerie - Twitter - Facebook- Pinterest - YouTube

Comment

Working...
      X