Net 30 and Net 15 Payment Module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Net 30 and Net 15 Payment Module

I need a Net 30 and Net 15 payment methods module. I used to use PO Plus, but I need one like simple validation where we can create multiple payment options. Anything out for Miva 9 like this?
    Last edited by eldon99; 02-11-16, 02:57 PM.

Viking Coders has a module called Payment Designer which allows you to create custom payment methods and collect any data you need:

http://www.vikingcoders.com/store/me...OK_XTRAFIELDS5
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

If that doesn't work, we have something similar that could be configured like this...but its not retail so likely to be more expensive...
      Bruce Golub
      Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
      phosphormedia.com

Comment

I haven't looked deeply enough to see if it's possible, but could you kluge something together using native Miva functionality like the new payment method rules and price groups for the customers who you want to give these terms too? It might require some manual work on the back end when you process orders, though.
        Todd Gibson
        Oliver + S | Sewing Patterns for Kids and the Whole Family

Comment

Todd,

Almost, but you still need a native 'Payment Method' to manipulate. True, you could even use something like COD and rename its customer facing display...but that's a lot of kludging together.
          Bruce Golub
          Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
          phosphormedia.com

Comment

We had Bruce whip up a module for us (thanks Bruce!)

Does anyone know if you can restrict payment and shipping methods via Price Groups? I have 2 Price Groups for pricing that get need to also control Payment and Shipping methods. I don't want to have to have separate Availability Groups for these as it will get hard to manage and Customers may slip through the cracks. Is this possible, or does it only work with Availability Groups?

Comment

Hello Eldon,

You can actually do this with our Shipping Supermod. You can find it on our site. http://www.mvtrocks.com/ If you have any questions about it, please feel free to contact me, [email protected]
              Amir Torabi
              VikingCoders/Emediasales
              [email protected]

Comment

Working...
              X