Template Data Feed for one category

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Template Data Feed for one category

I want to create a data feed of products for one category using the Template Data Feed module.

But it's not working out the way I understand the instructions are saying to do this:
    You can limit the products by category by listing the category codes to exclude from product export. As with the product exclude/include above, if you put a + character at the beginning of the list, only products that are in those categories will be exported. Keep in mind, if a product is in multiple categories, it could be exported even if you exclude one of the categories it is in.
    So in the category exclusion field I dropped in only +categorycode|

No products exported whatsoever. I have 56 products in the category in question. If I remove the category restraint and run the feed, it exports all products in the store.

Instructions are here: https://www.emporiumplus.com/v5/exprodf.htm

I need some help with this. Or another way to generate a feed. Ultimately, this feed is for Google Shopping.

Thanks

To follow up, is there another way or another module that can create product feeds for one category? The Emporium Plus module just doesn't seem to work for creating a feed for one single category.

Comment

Working...
    X