Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is the mini basket assigned to a page?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How is the mini basket assigned to a page?

Hello forum: I thought I would see an item on the page where I want the mini basket to appear but I don't see one. How is the mini basket assigned to a page?
    Thanks, Larry
    Larry
    Luce Kanun Web Design
    www.facebook.com/wajake41
    www.plus.google.com/116415026668025242914/posts?hl=en

You need to assign the 'Item' to the page. On the 'Edit Page' of the page you want to add the mini-basket, click the 'Items' tab and add the 'Mini-Basket' module. Do not forget to Update the page.
    Doak Heggeness
    Web Developer | Certified Miva Merchant Developer

Comment

Hello doakh: I have both MMUI and CSSUI websites. I see no item for mini basket under the "Item" tab in the BASK page. Must be something else I need to do to make it appear?
      ​Larry
      Larry
      Luce Kanun Web Design

Comment

Found that the minibasket item exists in the item tab on the PROD page. Had overlooked it because it was already "checked". No mini basket shows on PROD though. I'll have to look into that now.
        Larry
        Larry
        Luce Kanun Web Design

Comment

First make sure the associated module is installed under Utilities. (if your store was built priot to PR8 Update 7, it would not be auto installed with that upgrade) If the module is installed and the "global_minibasket" item is not present, then it may have been removed at some point and will need to be recreated.

Comment

Still unable in get the mini basket working.
            I've uninstalled and re_installed the module and have enabled the global_minibasket item on the SFNT page.
            No minibasket is shown on sfnt

We have been using the Emporium plus developed mini basket. Is there a conflict between that and the Miva minibasket.
            The Emporium + MINI page already exists . Does it need to be deleted?
            Have open a ticket but no response from support yet. Am hoping someone here has some help.

Thanks, Larry
            Larry
            Luce Kanun Web Design

Comment

Working...
            X