Free Shipping Coupon - Using Product Trigger NOT Qualifing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free Shipping Coupon - Using Product Trigger NOT Qualifing

Is there a way to offer a Free Shipping Coupon Like the Emporium Plus Module works but with Miva Price Group/Coupons? Where the coupon works if any of the qualifying products are in the cart even if there are non qualifying products in the cart too?

Thanks

Mark

Once any of the qualifying products are in the cart it will make you eligible for the price groups and give you whatever discount you have setup. Are you seeing something different?
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Thanks. I have tried in the past to setup a shipping method that only showed if a specific item was in the cart with any other item and couldnt get it to work with non qualifying items so I assumed the free shipping coupon was having the same issue but I had something else set wrong and it seems to work as I need it to (as long as a qualifying product is in the cart it shows even if non qualifying are in the cart also).

Comment

One issue I do see is I can add a qualifying product to the cart. Go to check out and the Free shipping option comes up when I enter the code. I can then remove the qualifying item from the cart and the Free Shipping coupon is still vaild.

Comment

Working...
        X