Missing apartment/suite number from paypal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing apartment/suite number from paypal

I tried searching but did not find this issue in Miva Merchant 9 being discussed.

When a customer pays with Paypal, the apartment/suite number (usually on the second line) is not being captured in Miva. Since I use Synchro to pull orders and then process them, I am always missing the apartment/suite number. Is there a setting that will pull this info from Paypal so that I will capture the info?

Here is the fix. I never heard back from Miva regarding my support ticket but digging around led me to:

Store Settings -> Customer Fields tab -> Change Address 2 from 'Hidden' to 'Optional'

Hope this helps someone.

Comment

Hi Beef Supreme,

I checked our help desk for any tickets opened under your forum email address but I couldn't find anything. If you emailed Support and didn't get a reply, can you please message me your ticket number so I can look into what happened?

I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve the issue, but not happy to hear that we let you fall through the cracks.

Thanks,
      Laura Schindler
      Director of Technical Assistance
      800-608-MIVA (6482)
      http://www.miva.com
      Miva Merchant Technical Assistance Center

Comment

The ticket was opened under my businesses email address. When I registered for this forum I used my personal email. Not a big deal as I was able to fix the issue.

Comment

Working...
        X