KSE Google Analytics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KSE Google Analytics

Is the KSE Google Analytics module needed anymore? When I try to delete it, it says it is used by store morph items. I have gone to the pages list and unassigned it from every page, but still can't delete it. Where else must I unassign the item?

I thought that it wouldn't be needed because MM9 has the Google Analytics function built-in.

Thank you.
    DiVino Theme

If you have not done so already, I think you also have to remove all instances of the KSE GA item from any of the page templates within your store as well before you can delete the module successfully. Perhaps this module will be useful to you: http://apps.miva.com/template-search-and-replace.html
    Last edited by elcucococo; 05-13-16, 08:40 AM.
    Carlos Rivera - Web Developer
    Haddrell's Point Tackle - haddrellspoint.com

Comment

Thank you. I added that module, and it doesn't find any instances of "KSE" or "kse"
      DiVino Theme

Comment

While its ok to use it to find module references, DO NOT USE SEARCH AND REPLACE TO REMOVE MODULES. It will corrupt your databases.

Go to Items tab on any page, scan the list for the module (i do not know how its listed, but carefully reviewing all references should let you find it. When you do, open that Item and unselect it from the list of pages.
        Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

Sorry, was late to the party on this one. That is one of my OLD modules, you should just need to remove the item tags as noted, un-assign from all page templates, then delete the item itself. Once those steps are completed, you should be able to uninstall the module/delete. If for whatever reason you can't get it removed, feel free to reach out to me and I will get it for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce - PhosphorMedia View Post
            While its ok to use it to find module references, DO NOT USE SEARCH AND REPLACE TO REMOVE MODULES.
            Bruce, great piece of advice. Thank you!
            Carlos Rivera - Web Developer
            Haddrell's Point Tackle - haddrellspoint.com

Comment

Working...
            X