Bill Weiland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bill Weiland

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of Bill!
    We have used his Toolkit, plus other assorted apps for over 6 years.
    The Toolkit functions are directly responsible for the success we have obtained with our business. Our success could not have achieved without them.
    ​My condolences to Bill's family and friends.
    Larry
    Luce Kanun Web Design
    www.facebook.com/wajake41
    www.plus.google.com/116415026668025242914/posts?hl=en

Bill has blessed all of us in the Miva community with his software programs. Without them, we would not be where we are today. He will be missed. His family will be in my prayers.

Comment

So sad to hear this news. Let's face it, Bill was a HUGE part of Miva's success early on as he solved complex problems that no one else seemed to be able to grasp their heads around. Although his documentation was difficult to read, he always stood up for his modules and was willing to go the extra mile to help a fellow Miva merchant. He is one of those rare coders in the world that helps the human race progress forward with his ingenuity and resolve to solving problems.

God bless you, Bill. It was a pleasure meeting you in 2008! Take care!
      Last edited by elcucococo; 05-17-16, 06:41 AM.
      Carlos Rivera - Web Developer
      Haddrell's Point Tackle - haddrellspoint.com

Comment

Very sad news indeed! RIP Bill! You will be fondly remembered and greatly missed! You were one of a kind. I will always remember you for all of your great patience and kindness in all of my dealings with you.
        Jamie Donaldson
        JSDVS Web Design / Development
        Web Design | Web Development | E-commerce Design & Integration

Comment

Working...
        X