Order export page update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order export page update

I have been using an old export page written by Bill Weiland prior to the marketplace additions to Miva Themes. The page works ok and exports all orders generated through Miva but doesn't pick up any orders pulled in from Ebay and Amazon. Not being a Miva programmer I'm stumped but I think it has to do with the initial phase the makes the page run. I have included the being in the hopes that someone recognizes this area and can suggest the change that would also pick up orders imported from Ebay and Amazon. I have also included a copy of the page as an attachment.

<mvt:else>

<mvt:comment>begin option list</mvt:comment>
    <mvt:if expr="'AUTH' CIN g.Action">
    <mvt:if expr="g.optionlist">
    <mvt:item name="toolkit" param="concat|optionlist|g.optionlist|g.delimiter" />
    </mvt:if>
    <mvt:item name="toolkit" param="concat|optionlist|g.optionlist|l.all_settin gs:option:attr_code" />
    <mvt:comment>end option list</mvt:comment>

</mvt:foreach>

I guess you can't upload a txt document so I don't know how to upload a more complete copy of the page.
    Thanks,
    Chet Vincentz
    [email protected]

www.electrodyne.cc Quality Motoring Accessories
    www.racdyn-usa.com BMW, MINI & Porsche performance
    www.artisticartifacts.com Creative art materials

Why not transfer to the built in systems to handle/manage ebay/amazon orders?
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Hi Bruce,
      We do use the built in system to bring all the orders into Miva. My interest is in exporting all the orders out so we can import them into our main frame computer. It is the export that is being triggered by a Miva order and it doesn't pick up the Ebay and Amazon orders that we have pulled down into Miva.

Not being a Miva programmer I was suspicious that

<mvt:if expr="'AUTH' CIN g.Action"> trigger the action to put the order information in my neworders spreadsheet and this action was only trigger by a Miva generated order not any order that is pulled in through the marketplaces.

Hope this makes sense.
      Thanks,
      Chet Vincentz
      [email protected]

Comment

Ah... I see. Yes, g.action EQ 'AUTH' is only going to be valid on the INVC when payment is processed through Miva. Not sure if there is some 'action' or other variable that occurs when orders are brought in from Ebay or Amazon. Have to wait for a Mivaette to respond.
        Bruce Golub
        Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
        phosphormedia.com

Comment

Hello Chetv:
          Did you find a solution for this? We will have a similar issue if we implement Marketplaces in our Miva store. Would be interested in knowing how you solved this.
          Thanks, Larry
          Larry
          Luce Kanun Web Design
          www.facebook.com/wajake41
          www.plus.google.com/116415026668025242914/posts?hl=en

Comment

Hi Larry,
            We haven't solved this. Miva has stated there is a no version coming out with more options on exporting information but I expect the same problems with trying to get the order details with payment information. We never received any feedback on how to trigger our order export page when orders were pulled over from our marketplaces: Ebay and Amazon. It works fine on Miva generate orders but misses everything else.We are waiting on the new version of Miva to see if there are any answers for us.

Chet
            Thanks,
            Chet Vincentz
            [email protected]

Comment

Sorry, I meant to say there is a new version of Miva coming out.
              Thanks,
              Chet Vincentz
              [email protected]

Comment

When an order is added to Miva via Marketplaces, is or can there be a Merchant confirmation Email sent to us?
                Larry
                Luce Kanun Web Design
                www.facebook.com/wajake41
                www.plus.google.com/116415026668025242914/posts?hl=en

Comment

Yes, Amazon and Ebay send us emails saying an order has been entered. We haven't figured out automatic downloading of orders from Ebay or Amazon so we don't know if Miva will generate and email if the order is automatically downloaded.. At the moment it doesn't for us.
                  Thanks,
                  Chet Vincentz
                  [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                  X