Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a way to keep products as separate line items in the basket

Hello,

I have certain items in my store that when a shopper adds them to the basket, I would like each one to stay as separate line items, rather than combining in to one line item with a combined total quantity.

So as an example: if a customer adds a quantity of 2 of "Product XYZ" in to the basket, and then adds a quantity of 5 more of the same product to the basket, I would like the basket to have two separate line items: one with a quantity of 2, and one with a quantity of 5... rather than one line item with a combined quantity of 7.

The only example I can find of this is with Wish Lists. When you add multiple wish lists to the same basket, all of the line items stay separate, even if there are repeating items in the different wish lists.

Does anyone have any insight on how/if this can be done, outside of using wish lists?
    Thanks!

How are the products added as 2 of kind the first time, different from the ones added as 5? Why do you want them separate?
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Working...
    X