Wishlist Remove Item Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wishlist Remove Item Error

Currently testing the wishlist in our Base Ready Theme dev site. Noticed that when viewing your wishlist and clicking on the remove item button the customer is returned to the WISH screen with an error message that reads "Invalid wish list", however the product remains in the wishlist. The only way I see to remove the item is to Edit Item, change quantity to zero and update. I have made no changes to the template as this appears to be an out of the box problem. I have listed below the remove item code in case someone can something obvious in this

<a class="btn btn-block btn-sm btn-link" href="&mvte:urls:_self:auto_sep;Action=RMWL&amp;Wi shList_ID=&mvta:global:WishList_ID;&amp;Wish_ID=&m vta:wishlistitem:id;&amp;Offset=&mvta:global:Offse t;">Remove Item</a><a class="btn btn-block btn-sm btn-link" href="&mvte:urls:_self:auto_sep;Action=RMWL&amp;Wi shList_ID=&mvta:global:WishList_ID;&amp;Wish_ID=&m vta:wishlistitem:id;&amp;Offset=&mvta:global:Offse t;">Remove Item</a>

Any comments or ideas are appreciated.

Sorry for the double paste, that code should read

<a class="btn btn-block btn-sm btn-link" href="&mvte:urls:_self:auto_sep;Action=RMWL&amp;Wi shList_ID=&mvta:global:WishList_ID;&amp;Wish_ID=&m vta:wishlistitem:id;&amp;Offset=&mvta:global:Offse t;">Remove Item</a>

Comment

That code looks correct. I just tested it on the Framework store and it works correctly. It may be an issue with the URL format you are using (i have URI management setup in the test store). Send in a support ticket so we can get access to the store and take a look.
      Brennan Heyde
      VP Product
      Miva, Inc.
      [email protected]
      https://www.miva.com

Comment

Working...
      X