• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need to adjust PATR page to display attribute image AND prompt

Miva Merchant 9.00053
    MivaScript Engine v5.23
    Database API: mysql

Some time ago we discovered that if a product attribute had an image and a prompt, only the image displayed. It looked like Miva would display one or the other but not both.

I made an adjustment to Product Attribute Template on the PROD page to display both the image AND the prompt and that works fine.

If a shopper goes to checkout (Buy Now) and has not selected required attributes it looks like the Missing Product Attribute page (PATR) is used.

In that case only the attribute image is displayed and not the prompt and we would like it to do both like it now does from the PROD page.

I conclude that the PATR page does not use the Product Attribute Template code from the PROD page - or else it would still work the same.

In the PATR page it reads:

<mvt:item name="product_attributes" />
    <br />
    <mvt:item name="buttons" param="Continue" />

But I can't find where to make the adjustment to get that item product_attributes to display both the attribute image AND the prompt.

I need to make the same adjustment for PATR that I did on the PROD page but can't find where to do it.

I imagine I have just overlooked it or not looking in the right place so if somebody can tell me where to find it that would be great.

On those pages there is a tag group section which allows you to edit the Attribute Template. Here you'll find the code you need to add the attribute prompt and the image together.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Brennan saves the day again.

Embarrassingly I just did not look far enough down the PATR page to find the Product Attribute Template section so I made the adjustment and things are better now.

Much grass.

Comment

Working...
      X