9.6 Review Baskets Module Not Working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

9.6 Review Baskets Module Not Working?

After recently upgrading to 9.6 and installing the Review Baskets module, the basket records do not ever seem to load. There is just a list of lines that all say "Record Loading" but never actually complete.

I tried deleting expired baskets, but that had no effect. Anything I'm missing?
    Psydde Delicious
    Delicious Boutique & Corseterie
    Philadelphia, PA
    www.DeliciousBoutique.com
    www.DeliciousCorsets.com

I've been seeing this all day as well. Likely something they are working on.
    Best,
    Pamela

Consultant / Developer / Trainer
    Contributing Editor to Practical Ecommerce
    Author of the Official Guides for Miva Merchant
    pamelahazelton.com

Comment

Same problem here. But on a whim I grabbed the browser window at the bottom and physically dragged the window closed vertically, then grabbed and dragged the window open again, whereupon data records had appeared. I believe that the data is bogus as we are definitely not getting this many actual baskets initiated and besides the "number of items" is always 0. Here is a shot of my window with data:

Comment

I doubt the data is bogus, you can get 1,000's of baskets easily if a bot is scanning your site, especially since the data always shows 0.

The core issue might be a browser loading issue as you suggest. Hopefully by morning we'll have some insights.
        Thanks,

Rick Wilson
        CEO
        Miva, Inc.
        [email protected]
        https://www.miva.com

Comment

Hmm. Those thousands of empty baskets are really going to clutter up the list. Will it be possible to ignore these bot scans and still sort the records by "-last updated" ?

Comment

We have filed a bug for this issue. Thanks to everyone for letting us know about it.

-Eric
            Eric Foresman
            Software Tester
            Miva Merchant
            http://www.mivamerchant.com/
            [email protected]

Comment

I would also like to voice that I've been checking up on this module daily for six months, and I can confirm that it is not working as expected.

Additionally, I have calculated that there are more baskets created (14,000) daily on my site than there are max hits per day (10,000).

I hope this is helpful information! Thank you, Miva
              Last edited by elcucococo; 02-22-17, 10:05 AM.
              Carlos Rivera - Web Developer
              Haddrell's Point Tackle - haddrellspoint.com

Comment

Working...
              X