This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Ron

I have filed a bug for this issue, thanks for letting us know about it.

-Eric
    Eric Foresman
    Software Tester
    Miva Merchant
    http://www.mivamerchant.com/
    [email protected]

Comment

We've filed a bug for Google Analytics regarding the missing search parameter. In order to work around this before the next patch, you will need to edit the Google Analytics Tracking Code to manually add the search parameter. The exact method will differ based on your Google Analytics mode setting and URI Management settings.

For stores using the Universal mode with link source set to URI Management (note that this example uses Search as the query variable passed to Google, but you can change it to any value if you've configured it differently in your Google reporting admin):

Code:
      <mvt:if expr="ISNULL g.Search">
      ga( 'send', 'pageview', { 'page':'<mvt:item name="ga_jsencode" param="ga_tracking:url_override_unencoded" />' } );
      <mvt:else>
      ga( 'send', 'pageview', { 'page':'<mvt:item name="ga_jsencode" param="ga_tracking:url_override_unencoded" />?Search=&mvta:global:Search;' } );
      </mvt:if>

For stores using the Universal mode with with link source set to Long URLs or Legacy SEO Settings without Short Links:

Code:
      ga( 'send', 'pageview', { 'page':'<mvt:item name="ga_jsencode" param="ga_tracking:url_override_unencoded" />' } );
      ga( 'send', 'pageview', { 'page':'<mvt:item name="ga_jsencode" param="ga_tracking:url_override_unencoded" />&Search=&mvta:global:Search;' } );
      For stores using the Universal mode with with link source set to Legacy SEO Settings with Short Links:

Code:
      ga( 'send', 'pageview', { 'page':'<mvt:item name="ga_jsencode" param="ga_tracking:url_override_unencoded" />?Search=&mvta:global:Search;' } );
      For stores using the Classic mode with with link source set to Long URLs or Legacy SEO Settings without Short Links:

Code:
      _gaq.push(['_trackPageview', '&mvt:ga_tracking:url_override_noquotes;' ]);
      _gaq.push(['_trackPageview', '&mvt:ga_tracking:url_override_noquotes;&Search=&mvta:global:Search;' ]);
      For stores using the Classic mode with with link source set to Long URLs with Short Links:

Code:
      _gaq.push(['_trackPageview', '&mvt:ga_tracking:url_override_noquotes;' ]);
      _gaq.push(['_trackPageview', '&mvt:ga_tracking:url_override_noquotes;?Search=&mvta:global:Search;' ]);
      Preston Brynie
      Software Developer
      Miva Merchant

Comment

I've just identified an issue related to the Amazon Marketplace module. All orders we have taken through Amazon Marketplace since running the update have been fulfilled by both Amazon and by our own warehouse. Orders are coming through from Amazon marked as shipped, but they are still kicking off an order to be filled by our warehouse.

I've filed a ticket with more details related to my store's specific configuration. But I'm posting this here in case others want to check to make sure their Amazon Marketplace orders that are fulfilled by Amazon haven't been double shipped like mine have.
        Todd Gibson
        Oliver + S | Sewing Patterns for Kids and the Whole Family

Comment

Originally posted by oliverands View Post
          I've just identified an issue related to the Amazon Marketplace module. All orders we have taken through Amazon Marketplace since running the update have been fulfilled by both Amazon and by our own warehouse. Orders are coming through from Amazon marked as shipped, but they are still kicking off an order to be filled by our warehouse.

I've filed a ticket with more details related to my store's specific configuration. But I'm posting this here in case others want to check to make sure their Amazon Marketplace orders that are fulfilled by Amazon haven't been double shipped like mine have.
          Hello,

How are orders in your store being kicked off to by filled by your warehouse?

In 9.0006 we added that each order imported through a marketplaces triggers the FulfillmentModule_ProcessOrder api function for each module that has feature of fulfill.
          [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Thanks Kyle. We've confirmed via my ticket that it's this new trigger that's setting off my custom fulfillment module. So it looks like this is one of those cases where I call it a bug, and you call it a feature! :-) Thanks for the quick reply.
            Todd Gibson
            Oliver + S | Sewing Patterns for Kids and the Whole Family

Comment

Is there an eta for the next patch?

Comment

Not as of yet, there aren't any show stopping bugs driving a release yet. My best guess is mid October.
                Thanks,

Rick Wilson
                CEO
                Miva, Inc.
                [email protected]
                https://www.miva.com

Comment

[solved]
                  I am a dolt.. I didn't realize that seeing all status is off by default in the miva 9. I found the item list icon and found the all / active choice. there. I am leaving this in the forum in case someone else doesn't know that.

[original question]
                  I can't see inactive categories in the category list. I found this out because I had looked for it. did not see it. so tried to create a new category with the same code.
                  an error popped up that there already was such a category in the store.
                  I can see it in the database if I look directly. I can see a all the inactive categories I have - I use them to hide things that I don't want in the cattree.
                  however I can see none of the inactive categories in the catalog:categories list. I turned on the tab to see the active settings so I could sort by active and do not see any inactive listed.

Do I have to do coming in the 9.0006 admin in order to see the inactive categories? Or is this a bug?
                  Last edited by kayakbabe; 09-28-16, 03:28 PM. Reason: figured it out, not a bug, updated by post

Comment

When using the Pack by Cubic volume setting, Miva Merchant will not return FedEx SmartPost shipping rates when the cubic volume of the ordered products is less than 216 cubic inches.
                    Paul

Comment

Miva Merchant 9.00064

Imported eBay marketplace orders from international sales show an incorrect subtotal and also show shipping charges that were not part of my transaction.

Order 111298 was for two items: one for 198.14 and one for 467.42. The subtotal shows 901.64 instead of 665.56. Then it shows a shipping charge of 229.55 but they both had free shipping. The total amount shows $1131.19 but should only be 665.56.

Comment

Hi Muddyclay

I recommend opening a service ticket so that a support tech and take a closer look at that order and see what is going on.

Thanks

-Eric
                        Eric Foresman
                        Software Tester
                        Miva Merchant
                        [email protected]

Comment

I don't know if this is the correct place, but it would be really nice to have a select all for images when you are setting up an item for eBay.
                          Thank you,
                          John

Comment

eBay listings can only have up to 12 images. I will file a bug to add this feature, but I am not sure when it will be implemented.
                            [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Some Inventory Email Notification "Available Tokens" can't be displayed with a line or paragraph break.

Code Example:

Code:
                              DomainName.com - Merchant Inventory Status Notification

Product Code: %product_code%
                              Product Name: %product_name%
                              Product Site Page: http://www.DomainName/%product_code%.html

Inventory Status: %inv_level%
                              Quantity in stock (Low stock level): %inv_instock%
                              Quantity available to buy (Out of stock level): %inv_available%  

Please take necessary action.

DomainName.com
                              Merchant Automated System Message

Render Example:

Code:
                              DomainName.com - Merchant Inventory Status Notification

Product Code: XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXXXX
                              Product Name: ABC Widget 123 Product Site Page: http://www.DomainName.com/XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXXXX.html

Inventory Status: out
                              Quantity in stock (Low stock level): -1 Quantity available to buy (Out of stock level): 0 

Please take necessary action.

DomainName.com
                              Merchant Automated System Message
                              Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

I just tried that same template in my test store and I'm seeing the line breaks. What email client are you using?
                                Brennan Heyde
                                VP Product
                                Miva, Inc.
                                [email protected]
                                https://www.miva.com

Comment

Working...
                                X