Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marketplaces_GoogleShoppingProduct_InsertAndUpdate_All 504 (Gateway Time-out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marketplaces_GoogleShoppingProduct_InsertAndUpdate_All 504 (Gateway Time-out)

Hey Guys,

I'm using the new Google Shopping module on one of our sites. I have about 300 products set up. I have the scheduled task set up to run Google - Update All daily.

Miva Merchant 9.00063
    MivaScript Engine v5.24

I've noticed that I have a lot of products expiring soon, so I've been trying to run the update manually. I seem to be getting a Gateway Time-out error after the Upload/Update All Products process has been running for a couple minutes. I seem to only be able to upload/update a few products at a time. Is this an error coming from the Google side of things? Or do I need to change a server setting so this process can complete?

Console log:

Function=Module&Module_Code=marketplaces&Module_Fu nction=Marketplaces_GoogleShoppingProduct_InsertAn dUpdate_All 504 (Gateway Time-out)

When you run the Upload/Update All Products process does it always start from the beginning?

I deleted everything from the Log Console so I could get a better idea. I have 293 Google Shopping Products. The Upload/Update process keeps timing out so I keep re-running it, trying to get all products updated. My Log Console now has 412 lines for ProductUpdate Success. Only 73 products have been updated. I still have 182 products expiring within the next 2 days even though this process has been running for almost a month.

I also have an open support ticket for this... Ticket: #WOW-508-84111
    Ron Frigon
    Jedi Webmaster Obi-Ron Kenobi

This is being caused by a bug with the recycle time in the module. It can be fixed by lowering the global timeout for the store but any Miva client running into this should open a ticket to have us help.
    Jim McCormick
    Miva Merchant Support
    866-284-9812

https://www.miva.com

Comment

Thank you for your help Jim!
      Ron Frigon
      Jedi Webmaster Obi-Ron Kenobi

Comment

Working...
      X