Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moogle

Just went Live on a DEV site and I can not get Moogle to run
    > Unable to write sitemap. Unable to write URL - script timeout.
    Any suggestions? I already did a Moogle Support ticket but haven't had a response yet.

Also use Viking Phone Order Manager
    Runtime error in mm5/5.00/modules/system/BROK_PHONEORDERS5.mvc @ [0000009e:0000002a]: BROK_PHONEORDERS5.mv: Line 10791: MvQUERY: mysql_stmt_prepare: Table 'dev_makco.POMSessions' doesn't exist Runtime error in mm5/5.00/modules/system/BROK_PHONEORDERS5.mvc @ [0000009c:0000002a]: BROK_PHONEORDERS5.mv: Line 10769: MvQUERY: mysql_stmt_prepare: Table 'dev_makco.POMSessions' doesn't exist

I could not find where its sending this to the DEV folder Table 'dev_makco.POMSessions' doesn't exist
    I already did a E Media Support ticket but haven't had a response yet.

Have to go to the old saw and tell you to uninstall it completely, then reinstall it. We've never seen Moogle time out, even with sites that have 100,000s of products.
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

I have Uninstalled it twice
      I will uninstall again and remove from server completely and try a fresh upload

Comment

No same issue..

As soon as I click CREATE (instantly) this message Pops Up and displays for a few seconds accros the top
        Below MOOGLE STATUS Current Unable to write sitemap. Unable to write URL - script timeout.

Comment

Sounds like it could be a permissions/ownership issue if the failure occurs immediately. It sounds like it's trying to write data to disk and is unable to; data being possibly the sitemap file or something within mivadata. If the live site and dev site were running under different user id's, some changes may be needed to get things happy. A sysadmin would probably need to look at it.

For the Viking issue, that is very odd, given that table should be created when the module is installed. That would make me concerned that something weird occurred between live and dev databases where perhaps not all db tables were copied, etc.
          David Hubbard
          CIO
          Miva
          [email protected]
          http://www.miva.com

Comment

Thanks I'll start another Miva Ticket
            Had a few issues on this since we've gone live.

Comment

Working...
            X