Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emporium Plus Coupon Module and strange error after upgrade to Miva 9.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Emporium Plus Coupon Module and strange error after upgrade to Miva 9.

We have used Mr. Weilands module for coupons for ever - and continue to use it because it is also used by mailman, can generate coupons etc. and doing it with the new coupons is too much pain - like writing modules all over.

However I had seen a problem after I upgraded to Miva 9 a year ago - that when one made any changes to the admin page of the couponrd module - you got the error listed below. However, you could still create new coupons, instant coupons, etc.

You adjust teh admin section to change Error Message, Usage messages etc. - which is what I was trying to do.

I upgraded to the latest module thinking that this might resolve the issue - it did not.

SO when you go to the admin of the coupon module couponrd, and change ANYTHING (and update) - like the word "coupon" to "coupona" you get this error
    Fatal Error
    Miva Merchant encounterd a fatal error
    error code MER-FUL-CPN-0005

Runtime error in mm5/5.0/modules/couponrd.mvc @[002e:0052] couponrd.mv:Line 3984 MvQuery mysql_execute Incorrect Integer Value: " for column 'pgrpnone' at row 1

If anyone has run into this and has found a solution/workaround - please let me know soon.

Thanks in advance
    Sam
Working...
X