Error after installing Emporium Template data feed module 5.0920

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error after installing Emporium Template data feed module 5.0920

After install the latest version of Template data feed, I tried to edit one of the templates, Upon trying to Update after the edit I get the following error.
    My MIVA level is 9.00064 MivaScript Engine v5.26

Runtime error in mm5/5.00/modules/util/exprodf.mvc @ [0000001e:00000040]: exprodf.mv: Line 4135: MvQUERY: mysql_stmt_prepare: Unknown column 'altpath' in 'field list'

Miva Merchant has encountered a fatal error and is unable to continue. The following information may assist you in determining the cause of the error:

Error Code: MER-UTL-TDF-00005
    Description: mysql_stmt_prepare: Unknown column 'altpath' in 'field list'
    Other Information:
    Gary Mong
    foryourbird.com

Something similar is happening to Emporium Plus Coupon Module - see other post. I think at the core it is a similar problem.
    Sam

Comment

After some research it appears that the field altpath is missing from the table s01_ExProdF structure.
      It may be as simple as adding this field if the attributes were known.
      Gary Mong
      foryourbird.com

Comment

I have added the field altpath to the table with attributes I got from one of my other websites and the problem is solved.
        Gary Mong
        foryourbird.com

Comment

Would you be able to suggest something for a similar problem with the coupon module? See http://www.miva.com/forums/forum/onl...rade-to-miva-9
          Sam
          We have used Mr. Weilands module for coupons for ever - and continue to use it because it is also used by mailman, can generate coupons etc. and doing it with

Comment

Working...
          X