Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamline the shipping and order status updates process

Hi all,

Wondering what you all are doing for this? We currently have a manual process, and it is high time I correct it as our order volume is making it ever more tedious.

From Miva Admin: We export the customer orders/addresses to CSV and then import each flatfile into Endicia/Dazzle and UPS Worldship. We then have to eyeball which to use for the best rates on a per order basis (though we generally know what weights ship cheapest to where from experience).

After shipping labels are printed, we copy and paste the tracking IDs (yes one by one) from Dazzle and UPS Worldship back into Miva Admin when marking the items as shipped. And we of course have to choose from the pull-down which carrier is used to ship.

(Yeah I know ... wow).

So I am looking at Shipworks. I know Miva has some built in UPS/USPS mods that can print the labels and store the tracking IDs to save us that step.

But I am also looking ideally for a solution which will tell us how to ship each order based on the cost to us.

So what are you all doing? Anyone doing Shipworks?

Thanks --
    Sean @ Southland

Sean Harrell
    Southland Trade Corp.

I think you'll find Shipworks, ShipStation or 4PSite to be your best bets, but there's a lot of choices depending your needs.
    Thanks,

Rick Wilson
    CEO
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Working...
    X