Help with Apple Pay Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Apple Pay Setup

I'm trying to configure Apple Pay for a customer site and I'm having trouble with the instructions. It works great on the BASK page, but I'm having trouble with the PROD page template.

The documentation page says to add these three tags:

<mvt:item name="applepay" param="head" />
    <mvt:item name="applepay" />
    <mvt:item name="applepay" param="product" />

But it doesn't say where to put them. I assume the first one goes in the <head>...</head> part of the page. Do I skip the second one for the PROD page, and just use the third one? If so, where does it go - inside the form tags or outside? If I put it outside, then the button isn't clickable. If I put it inside, then when I click it I get the error: Unable to open store "CODE,CODE" (where CODE is the store code).

Thanks,
    Susan
    Susan Petracco
    NetBlazon

Like us on Facebook

When you click the Apple Pay button we are already passing the store code, so you can remove the Store Code from the Form on PROD. It is not there by default (at least in recent templates) and is safe to remove from the form.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Thanks Brennan, that took care of it.

Out of curiosity, does that mean Apple Pay won't work on sites with multiple stores? I have one client with that setup. (They haven't asked for Apple Pay but it's good to know in advance!)
      Susan Petracco
      NetBlazon

Like us on Facebook

Comment

Working...
      X