Marketplaces Google Shopping: Bulk Push Products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Marketplaces Google Shopping: Bulk Push Products

After I use a .CSV import to populate the necessary custom fields for the Miva Marketplaces Google Shopping integration, how do I bulk import these products to Google Merchant Center?

Brennan alludes to a bulk push process in a previous Miva forum post.
    "You can bulk push up all your products once you have the proper settings configured. These settings can be imported via a CSV spreadsheet as custom product fields. So you could do all the data work in the spreadsheet, then bulk import all products to Google Shopping."
    The Miva Marketplaces Google Shopping tutorial videos demonstrate how to upload a single product, or a master product with variants. Ideally, I would like to bulk import hundreds of products at once.

Is this possible?

Thank you for your help in advance!
    Carlos Rivera - Web Developer
    Haddrell's Point Tackle - haddrellspoint.com

Yes this is done via a Scheduled Task. Under Store Settings -> Scheduled Tasks you can create a new scheduled task to push all products to Google Shopping. This will look at just the products that have Google Shopping Settings configured and re-push the data to Google Merchant Center
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Brennan, that is awesome! Thank you so much for the tip! Have a great day!
      Carlos Rivera - Web Developer
      Haddrell's Point Tackle - haddrellspoint.com

Comment

When I create a scheduled task to push all products up is there a way to get it to skip inactive products?

Also using the push how do i get it to update the Expiration Date?

Last Question is there a way to add a promotion_id field to the main feed (without doing it in a new file). I want to manually create the promotions in merchant center and just add the promotion_id to the products that match them in the Miva feed.

Thanks

Comment

I see I can do a Supplemental Feed to add the promotion_id but what is the variable I use in the template to get the Item ID that the marketplace Google shopping module uses/creates for each product? Like this online:en:US:b2ff42131c9403b7f7423e9f19caaac0 but without the online:en:US: part so would be "b2ff42131c9403b7f7423e9f19caaac0"?

Comment

Working...
          X