How to setup sale for a category, yet not combined

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to setup sale for a category, yet not combined

Don't recall how to do this, or if at all possible. How can I setup a category only sale for those items only. In other words, products individually or combined products from within X checking out will allow discount, Yet if a product added from another category is added to the mix, it will void discount. So basically no mix and match outside the one category, no other combinations allowed. How would I go about this.

Thanks
    Last edited by Datagg; 03-20-17, 08:33 AM.
    Dan

Girlfriends Lingerie - "Keeping It Sexy!"
    Sexy Lingerie - Twitter - Facebook- Pinterest - YouTube

Miva price groups only has the concept of qualifying products: Products that must be in the cart to be eligible for the discount. There is no "disqualifying products". Once a customer meets the qualifications for a price group discount, you would have to have some other metric to disqualify them such as basket quantity or basket subtotal. Or some other price group that has a higher priority and excludes the other price group.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Ok Brennan thanks. Perhaps a wish thing than would be a type of scenario where its set that this type of deal is not allowed mixed with other products. This is situation I have seen before as of late online and even in department stores. Kinda like this deal cannot be mixed with other offers kinda thing... oh well, thanks again Brennan.
      Dan

Comment

For anyone wanting to do something like this, I found a way to do it. Yet it takes a mod, One of Bills older mods that we still use and works great. Sort Shipping Plus Free Shipping Option.
        Dan

Comment

Working...
        X