Possible heads up on Authorizenet verification seal not verifiying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible heads up on Authorizenet verification seal not verifiying

Had customer ask today.... Don't know how long seal has been unable to verify. On with them now to see what is going on. Thought you may want to check your end for same issue.

EDIT: They claiming its an issue on this end. So i don't know. Nothing has changed on my side. if anyone could take a look. I suppose i will make ticket referring to thread also. Thanks
    Last edited by Datagg; 03-20-17, 09:23 AM.
    Dan

Girlfriends Lingerie - "Keeping It Sexy!"
    Sexy Lingerie - Twitter - Facebook- Pinterest - YouTube

Same problem on my site.
    Bill Dunn
    SunCam, Inc.
    http://www.SunCam.com
    [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by SunCam View Post
      Same problem on my site.
      Damn that sucks... but Thanks for letting me know.... i will let them know this as they saying its just me. Probably best to submit a ticket to them also.
      Dan

Comment

Hello Datagg and Suncam,

I have both of your support tickets now. It would be helpful if authorize.net could provide some proof that this an issue with Miva. I can't see how this is even related to us since we didn't develop these seals or provide these seals to any merchant. It's just javascript code that you get from Authorize.net.

Regards,

Rafael Buelna
        Miva Support Engineer
        800.608.MIVA (24/7 Support)
        http://www.miva.com
        http://www.miva.com/support

Comment

I just fixed my issue by getting a new Verified Merchant Seal Code fro the Authorize website. It's working now so you can close my ticket.
          Bill Dunn
          SunCam, Inc.
          [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by rbuelna View Post
            Hello Datagg and Suncam,

I have both of your support tickets now. It would be helpful if authorize.net could provide some proof that this an issue with Miva. I can't see how this is even related to us since we didn't develop these seals or provide these seals to any merchant. It's just javascript code that you get from Authorize.net.

Regards,
            I agree. Yet you know how the buck likes to get passed. Bill, I also re-grabbed code there too yet it didn't fix on my end. Glad it worked for you though.
            Dan

Comment

Still have not heard a thing..... Slow slow slow.... certainly not Miva speed that's for sure.
              Dan

Comment

3 days now, not a reply on my ticket. Embarrassing support. I have been with them for 10 years or so, never had issues so never needed support. But this time I did so heads up with Authorize.net as being absolutely deplorable in customer support.
                Dan

Comment

I have always had excellent response from Authorize with just a phone call. 877-447-3938.
                  Bill Dunn
                  SunCam, Inc.
                  [email protected]

Comment

Bill,

Guess that's the way to go then. They obviously don't care about response time on tickets. Thanks.
                    Dan

Comment

Yep still dealing with this issue. After finally losing it as there support is the absolute worst, they supposedly have been working on it the last week. After getting several emails stating they are working on it... i got this one today..
                      --------------

Greetings!

I have received a report back from our internal teams. They advised that they have now identified the cause of the issue. They advised that the process of correcting this is in th works now; however, they advised they don't have an ETA on the expected completion.

I'll keep this ticket updated with the latest news, and we appreciate your patiene throughout this process.

----------------------------

So the saga continues.
                      Dan

Comment

Working...
                      X