Send Order Email To Multiple People?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send Order Email To Multiple People?

Is it possible that when an order is placed to have the email notification get sent out to more than one person?
    Mark Romero
    ~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by Siamese-Dream.Com View Post
    Is it possible that when an order is placed to have the email notification get sent out to more than one person?
    You can add additional email addresses to any template based email you have. Click on Menu >>> Order Fulfillment. Here you should see the Template Based Emails. Click directly on the template based email you would like to add more email recipients and click the edit (pencil icon). You can then add addresses ([email protected],[email protected],[email protected]) to the to, cc or bcc fields. Click save and I would suggest testing with an existing order and or with a test order to make sure everyone added receives the email without issue. Contact Miva Support is you do have any issues.

Wayne

Wayne Smith

Comment

Thank you for the help Wayne.

One question: Right now I DON'T have the template based emails installed. But I do get an email notification when an order is placed. (And the customer gets one, too.)

So... how do I track down whatever module it is that is sending me an email already? If I leave that module active and also activate Template Based Emails, won't the customer get TWO email confirmations when they place an order?
      Mark Romero
      ~~~~~~~~

Comment

What do you see when you click on the Order Fulfillment section of the administration? Make sure to also click on the more button (three dots). Is this for siamese-dream.com, a development site or different domain?

Wayne
        Wayne Smith

Comment

Hi there, Wayne:

This is for the www.siamese-dream.com live site (not the dev site... if there is still a dev site on there).
          Mark Romero
          ~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Siamese-Dream.Com View Post
            Hi there, Wayne:

This is for the www.siamese-dream.com live site (not the dev site... if there is still a dev site on there).
            Go to Menu >>> Order Fulfillment >>> Click on the more button (three dots) and then select Template Based Emails. You will see the Order Confirmation for Customer and Merchant are enabled. Here you can edit the order confirmation email that you would like to send to multiple people.

Wayne
            Wayne Smith

Comment

Working...
            X