Multiple of the same type coupons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple of the same type coupons

I have a promotion that I run where I give out $50 coupons for the winners of a competition. Normally they have to call to take advantage of the coupon, but I want to implement it in online store.

The problem is that the coupon is only available for things that we make. The $50 can only be applied to our products, not the products that we resell.

So with that being said, I'm testing out how to make it work. So far, I created a group of all my products, and said it was a product discount of up to $50 on my products available only by coupon. Then I added a coupon code that activates that deal.

Now my question is, what if my customer has 2 coupons they want to use? It is not unusual for that to happen. I want my customers to be able to use both at the same time. I have about 100 coupons that I've handed out over the years that are all still valid. I don't want to create 100 price groups because we have about 150 products that are mine, and 500 total products that I would have to click through.

Is there a solution? Should I try to implement it via Gift Card/Gift Certificate and not a coupon?

I have the ability to add 1, just not 2 or 3.

If the coupons were attached to different price groups it would work. Miva will only allow a price group to be applied once.

You're probably better off using Gift Certificates for how you're using the coupons.
    Brennan Heyde
    VP Product
    Miva, Inc.
    [email protected]
    https://www.miva.com

Comment

Working...
    X