Apple Pay worth implementing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple Pay worth implementing?

For anyone who has implemented Apple Pay, has it increased your conversions? We are trying to decide whether or not to implement it.

Thank you

You should consider your target audience if you expect to get adoption on Apple Pay. If you're selling hand crocheted tea cozies; probably not. If you're selling hand crocheted man bun holders, probably. :)
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

I can tell you that, as a consumer, I've used it several times since MivaCon. Prior to that, I didn't realize how easy it was to check out with ApplePay because I'd never tried it, and once I saw it in person, I started using it. Additionally, also thanks to MivaCon and the talk of Amazon over-pricing things, I have begun price shopping and realized that everyone was right; things I've been buying from Amazon are often cheaper elsewhere, and I'd just gotten so used to the ease of shopping there that I had stopped shopping around years ago. Now that I know this, and have gone back to searching and buying, I'll likely be using ApplePay more often because it protects my card and also makes it easy to check out on sites I don't have an account.

Like Bruce said though, buyer profile probably plays a big role.
      David Hubbard
      CIO
      Miva
      [email protected]
      http://www.miva.com

Comment

Working...
      X