Miva dynamic coupon codes to use with Wieland's Follow-On Contact module

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miva dynamic coupon codes to use with Wieland's Follow-On Contact module

How do I create Miva dynamic coupon codes to use with Wieland's Follow-On Contact module?
    Thank you, Bill Davis

Wow, no one is listening, I'll try one more time,

In the past we used old man Wieland's Coupon Redemption and Follow-On Contact modules to followup with an automated email x number of days after a sale was made; thanking them again for their purchase, were they completely satisfied with their purchase, any comments and/or suggestions, and a one time X% Off coupon (THANKYOU-1234) to use on their next purchase that expires within two weeks.

Is this possible with M9, and if so how?
    Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

We have a module called Generate Ccoupons which can be downloaded for free here:

http://apps.miva.com/generate-coupons.html

This can do the dynamic coupons for you.

There is not a native way to send follow up emails X days after an order, but this could be done via a custom page or even a feed and a scheduled task.

Brennan Heyde
      VP Product
      Miva, Inc.
      [email protected]
      https://www.miva.com

Comment

Thanks Brennan, but unless I am mistaken there is no way to automated the process for each customer to receive an email with a unique coupon code.
        Thank you, Bill Davis

Comment

Hi Bill,

we would like to do a similar thing, send out coupons that expire in two weeks to folks who sign up to receive our email updates. We have a pop-up sign-up form that is generated in Bronto (our ESP). I can create multiple coupons to use, but what's missing is how to automatically expire these coupons in two weeks from the time of sign-up. Did you ever find a solution for this?

Brennan, can you explain more about the feed or scheduled task possibility? How would this work?

Thank you both for your time,
          Michelle

Comment

Working...
          X