Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whitespace Issue on checkout pages

Hi,

I have an issure with whitespace on certain checkout pages, OSEL, OPAY and INVC.

I am getting over 600 lines of white space. This is causing issues with Google Certified reviews as it needs to find the doc type in the first few lines.

It happens in both our MMUI site, and our CSSUI dev site.

It also occurs when I un-assign all the items assigned to that page.

Can anyone suggest where to look to resolve this.

Thank you.
    Facewest- UK Adventure sports Equipment
    www.facewest.co.uk

It's most likely a component level module. If you go to modules and activate the "FEATURES" display on the list of modules, you can look for ones labelled "Component".

However, I'd wonder about this being an issue. Most, if not all "bots" ignore whitespace and so long as your first DATA line starts with <doc type> I can't imagine why this would be an issue.
    Bruce Golub
    Phosphor Media - "Your Success is our Business"

Improve Your Customer Service | Get MORE Customers | Edit CSS/Javascript/HTML Easily | Make Your Site Faster | Get Indexed by Google | Free Modules | Follow Us on Facebook
    phosphormedia.com

Comment

Thank you Bruce.

I found the module that was causing the whitespace issue. It was a Sebenza Review module.

However as you suggested this did not cause the issue with google reviews. It was the fact that I was reporting the date in the incorrect format in the script for google reviews on INVC.

With that fixed it works fine.

Many Thanks for you input.

Jake
      Facewest- UK Adventure sports Equipment
      www.facewest.co.uk

Comment

Working...
      X