T-Hub and product attributes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T-Hub and product attributes

I've been using T-Hub now for a few weeks and so far it has been great. There does seem to be one snag that I can't figure out. I have several products that have a single checkbox attribute. When a customer ticks the checkbox it will typically add something to the order as well as increase the price of the product. The new price gets passed correctly from Miva to T-Hub but the attribute information does not.

For example. I have Product X for $25.00. There is a checkbox attribute for product X to 'add product Y for $10'. When the order gets downloaded to T-Hub all that is shown on the invoice is Product X for $35. There is no information about adding product Y.

Information from other types of attributes (radio, drop down, text) are all successfully passed to T-Hub. It is only the checkbox attribute which fails to write to T-Hub.

I have checked in with T-Hub about this and they indicate the problem is on Miva's end. Has anyone else had this issue? Maybe it is a bug with the T-Hub Connector Module?
    Matt E.
    www.harpkit.com

Re: T-Hub and product attributes

Originally posted by harpkit View Post
    I've been using T-Hub now for a few weeks and so far it has been great. There does seem to be one snag that I can't figure out. I have several products that have a single checkbox attribute. When a customer ticks the checkbox it will typically add something to the order as well as increase the price of the product. The new price gets passed correctly from Miva to T-Hub but the attribute information does not.

For example. I have Product X for $25.00. There is a checkbox attribute for product X to 'add product Y for $10'. When the order gets downloaded to T-Hub all that is shown on the invoice is Product X for $35. There is no information about adding product Y.

Information from other types of attributes (radio, drop down, text) are all successfully passed to T-Hub. It is only the checkbox attribute which fails to write to T-Hub.

I have checked in with T-Hub about this and they indicate the problem is on Miva's end. Has anyone else had this issue? Maybe it is a bug with the T-Hub Connector Module?
    Hello,

I am investigating your issues and hopefully will have an answer for you tomorrow! If I have any questions I will reply to this thread.

Thank you for your patience.
    [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Originally posted by harpkit View Post

Hello,

I have filed a bug to fix this as it is something we can change on our side so T-Hub recognizes checkbox attributes.
      [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Thanks!! That is great.
        Matt E.
        www.harpkit.com

Comment

Working...
        X