Ebay Marketplaces Import Hiccup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay Marketplaces Import Hiccup

I had a customer order a part on ebay and the order was imported into Miva marketplaces with a completely different part. Is there some kind of miva - to - ebay product mapping that could have gone haywire or anything that I can check? The item the customer bought was not sent to ebay through Miva (maybe the problem?) but, on other items like that, it was just imported as 'unknown - the part description' and we can change it to the correct part later on.
    Last edited by AaronM; 03-09-16, 03:03 PM.

Originally posted by AaronM View Post
    I had a customer order a part on ebay and the order was imported into Miva marketplaces with a completely different part. Is there some kind of miva - to - ebay product mapping that could have gone haywire or anything that I can check? The item the customer bought was not sent to ebay through Miva (maybe the problem?) but, on other items like that, it was just imported as 'unknown - the part description' and we can change it to the correct part later on.

Hey Aaron,

Does the product it matched to on order import tied to any other listings? It could be matching on the sku or product code. If you wish create a ticket through our support and we can take a direct look in your store to see why this is happening.

Thanks
    [I]Kyle Hansen

Comment

Yes, the item it matched to was another ebay item. I have checked everything that I can see and can not figure out the connection between the two items. I will submit a ticket. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X