Shipworks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipworks

We have a fairly varied inventory, and we ship FedEx Freight, FedEx, USPS Priority using both regional and flat rate, we have some drop ship items from manufacturers with presences in multiple states. We have some 'puffy' items that are large and light weight, and small items that can be unusually heavy so the best solution for us includes a dimensional shipping option along with weight to get us the correct shipping. We also have a 'will call' option for people to pick up at our warehouse, and some flat rate for flooring and orders over a specific $$ amount.

We use Quickbooks Enterprise for our accounting (not the online version).

We are currently using KingWebMaster's Advanced Shipping Manager. We haven't been able to iron out all the shipping issues, though 90% work well. The other 10% are a constant annoyance.

I'm not sure how much of this is related to our old site, MMUI with old code and modules, and we have a new site in the works, but I think I want to at least get some feedback.

Is anyone using Shipworks, with an inventory anything like ours, that can tell us what their experience has been like? I'd like input from some real users, in real situations.

Thank you.
    Last edited by habreu; 03-23-16, 10:52 AM.
Working...
X