Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Synchro Problem

Greeting all,

I have a problem with synchro, wanted to add another store, so upgraded to the latest synchro version, however it is giving lots of errors, and doesn't work, have a ticket in about this with support but it's taking sometime, so I thought the quick solution to get it working again would be to roll back to the previous version, however the connector can't be over written, seems it needs to be deleted then reinstalled, which I was reluctant to do encase it caused other issues, has anyone done this successfully? Current version is 1.75 - old version is 1.70
    Steve Gerard
    www.flyshop.co.nz

Hi Steve,

I found your ticket in our system and I'll have the tech assigned take a look as soon as he gets in. We should have a reply waiting for you when you check in. (It looks like we're working against a time difference, so I apologize for the slow communication.) To answer your question about the connector module, yes, you would have to delete it from the store completely in order to re-upload the previous version. Did you also uninstall the Synchro program itself? The old connector will not work with the newest version.

Regards,

Laura Schindler
    Director of Technical Assistance
    800-608-MIVA (6482)
    http://www.miva.com
    Miva Merchant Technical Assistance Center

Comment

Thanks Laura, support has been in touch so waiting on a solution from them
      Steve Gerard
      www.flyshop.co.nz

Comment

Working...
      X