- Author By Miva |
- Posted on
We’ve been holding ecommerce on Tap Meet-ups in Birmingham, AL, San Diego, CA, and Wichita KS. And now, as of July 2015, we’ve started a brand new Meet-up Group in Los Angeles, CA. These meet-up groups focus on ecommerce Entrepreneurs and Online Store owners who are building and running their businesses online. We meet in a local brewery and encourage anyone who wants to network with like-minded individuals to come check it out.
Topics we cover:
• How To Get Started Selling Online
• Ecommerce Best Practices
• Sourcing Products
• Email Marketing
• Conversion Optimization
• Responsive Design
• Online Marketing
• Managing Product Data
• SEO For ecommerce
• Choosing The Right ecommerce Platform
• Integrations With Back Office Systems
• and many more!
Our first Meetup was at the Eagle Rock Brewery. De Ivett of 5DSpectrum.com gave a talk on “Getting Started Selling Online.” This talk covered 5 major areas to consider when starting a new ecommerce store:
1. Finding the Right Products – Learn about what we see working with our customers
2. Business Rules: Tax, Shipping, Returns
3. Getting Paid – Payment Gateways & Merchant Accounts
4. Choosing the right ecommerce Platform
5. Order Fulfillment – Shipping your first order
If you would like more information about our Los Angeles group, click here to register for future gatherings.