The Internet Retailer Conference & Exhibition: it’s one of our favorite places to be. Though the sessions and speakers change, one thing remains the same: the energy we take home from a week of insight, connections, and challenges to solve from IRCE 2017, together.
Make the most of your trip to IRCE 2017 with these action items:
IRCE 2017: Turn Insight Into Action
Four days of industry insight may seem overwhelming and isolating, too. Thankfully, we’ve gathered a few resources (and people!) to help you grow business and streamline operations, inaccessible through the tracks alone:
- Read ‘4 Insider Tips to Optimize Your Visit‘: If you haven’t already, check out these conference hacks. It’s a five-minute read that will set you up for four days of success, because there’s no time to waste.
- Schedule a one-on-one ecommerce strategy session: Sessions and workshops alone are not enough. Schedule a free one-on-one meeting with our design and development experts. Through this session, you’ll learn how to put the latest developments in B2C retail design and architecture to work for your omnichannel sales strategies.
- Tap into Miva’s network of partnerships: As Jeff McRitchie (MyBinding.com) and Shilo Jones spoke to, your ecommerce platform is just the start of your journey into ecommerce. Harness your tech stack with the right components and integrations, and you’re on your way to a more optimized, streamlined workflow.
Read up on the recent success of our partners here, then meet them steps away from our booth for even more actionable insight.
IRCE 2017: Preview the Future
We always like to hear what experts in our industry forecast as the future of ecommerce. We got a preview recently at MivaCon 2017, our annual ecommerce conference where industry experts forecast trends and share actionable insight.
Some insights and trends to look out for:
- Contextual commerce is the future, and it’s already here.
- “The new commerce experiences that emerge will be defined by their ability to make these experiences even more seamless.” -Jill Rose, Senior Director and General Manager of Mid Market, North America at PayPal
- Yes, you can beat Amazon at their own game by excelling at yours.
- “Your E-Giant has reputation. You have relationships. They have plans. You have passion.” -Eric Yonge, President and Creative Director of EYStudios
- “How do you compete with giants? Offer a level of personalization that’s exclusive to you that Amazon can’t.” –Danial Dashtizad, Creative Director at Miva, Inc.
- By 2021, every single transaction will have a digital component—but most companies are not set up for this yet.
- “Too many businesses are taking new technologies and putting old ideas in front of it.” -Jon Reily, Vice President of Commerce Strategy at SapientRazorfish
We look forward to meeting you at IRCE 2017!